01 April, 2010

Introducing Task-It. A real-world application using RadControls for Silverlight 4

Introducing Task-It. A real-world application using RadControls for Silverlight 4"

by

This is the first in a series of blog posts based around an application called Task-It that I have developed in Silverlight 4. Task-It is real-world application designed for people that need a simple way to manage the numerous tasks that we all strive to accomplish on a daily basis.

Task-It Tasks Page
Figure 1: Task-It Tasks page

Task-It Dashboard Page
Figure 2: Task-It Dashboard page

I have developed this application for several reasons:

  • There are many task management applications out there, and I have used quite a few of them, but I havent found one that really grabbed me. Many of these applications had their strong points,but some were overly complex, some lacked key features, some cost too much money, and so forth. I thought it would be nice to identify the best parts of each, and take my stab at building my own.
  • During my evaluation of task management applications, I have not yet ...

Did you know that DotNetSlackers also publishes .net articles written by top known .net Authors? We already have over 80 articles in several categories including Silverlight. Take a look: here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggestions are invited from readers